Effective date: Feb 23, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service. The types of information we collect are described below.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information may include your email address, first and last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city, and cookies and usage data.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This information may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Seal My Pavers uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data